Interior And Exterior Painting
Mindos Construction has been in the construction business for over a decade, our belief in "Doing the job right the first time" and high standards that we hold our employees to, has created a repeat and referral based clientele in the greater Atlanta area.
In the area of residential painting, we can help with all exterior or interior painting projects for your home, all of our painting jobs include the following:
Residential Interior Painting
- We will remove wallpaper if present, clean your walls, remove all nails and repair all holes. We will do minor drywall repairs but if necessary for an additional charge we can take care of patching large wall damage or even adding additional walls.
- All floors, fixtures, furniture and anything that doesn’t need paint will be protected and taken care of.
- We will use painter’s blue tape to ensure a quality job.
- Our work areas will be kept clean and in good order at the end of each day in the event that our work will span for two or more days.
- All walls will be painted with two coats of quality paint.
- We will prime your walls if necessary.
- Sanding and caulking will be done if needed.
- If any patching is done we will prime those areas to ensure a better looking paint job.
- All trim, crown molding, door frames, chair rails, base boards will be sanded and cleaned if needed, any holes or imperfections will be fixed to achieve a beautiful, durable and high quality job.
Residential Exterior Painting
For all exterior walls and surfaces we will choose the right paint based on the kind of look you desire and budget. Painting the exterior of your home is a slower process than interior painting but Mindos Construction will take its time and will not take any shortcuts, we will carefully and thoroughly paint all trim to keep your home looking fresh and protect it from the elements for a long time.
Our exterior painting process includes:
- We will paint all trim, gables, eaves, dormers and fascia boards if gutters are not present.
- We will paint around all windows, sashes, sills and jambs, all screens and storm windows will be removed to be painted separately.
- If we are painting doors, they are also removed from their frames and painted separately.
- If you have galvanized gutters and downspouts they can also be painted for an additional charge; however, we do not recommend painting aluminum gutters.
- We will be extra careful to not damage bushes, flower beds, trees or gardens, if bushes or flowers are directly by the walls to be painted, they will be covered to protect them.
If you have questions about our painting services or how we do things, do not hesitate to call us or fill out the form to the right to get started.
Atlanta Painting | Contractors | Interior | Exterior | Commercial